AM I REALLY PREGNANT?
Don't get caught worrying about being pregnant before you are sure. A missed period is the most common indication, but it doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant. Here are some common signs of pregnancy, but be aware that there are other medical conditions that can cause these symptoms:
- Missed period
- Tender or swollen breasts
- Frequent urination
- Nausea or vomiting
- Lightheadedness or fainting
- Food cravings or aversions
- Darkening of the nipples
FREE PREGNANCY TESTING
Wiregrass Hope Pregnancy Center will provide you with a free lab-certified pregnancy test. You will have the results during your confidential appointment. If you would like to schedule an appointment with us please contact us today by clicking here
. We use medical grade urine pregnancy tests that are:
- 99% accurate
- More sensitive than many over-the-counter tests
- Able to detect hCG, the hormone that is released in pregnancy, as early as 7 days after conception or 21 to 24 days after the first day of your last period.
Our pregnancy test are merely a tool to determine a positive or negative test and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional medical advice.
WHAT IF I HAVE A POSITIVE TEST?
Experiencing an unplanned pregnancy can prove to be a difficult time, however, it can also be one of the most rewarding things that you may ever do in your life. Our desire is to equip and empower you to carefully consider your future by providing the following free services:
- Options counseling: pregnancy, adoption, and abortion education
- Free limited ultrasound
- References to medical care and health related services based on your income